Conservation implications of divergent global patterns of ant and vertebrate diversity
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1084–1092, August 2013
How to Cite
Jenkins, C. N., Guénard, B., Diamond, S. E., Weiser, M. D., Dunn, R. R. (2013), Conservation implications of divergent global patterns of ant and vertebrate diversity. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1084–1092. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12090
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!