The importance of correcting for sampling bias in MaxEnt species distribution models
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1366–1379, November 2013
How to Cite
Kramer-Schadt, S., Niedballa, J., Pilgrim, J. D., Schröder, B., Lindenborn, J., Reinfelder, V., Stillfried, M., Heckmann, I., Scharf, A. K., Augeri, D. M., Cheyne, S. M., Hearn, A. J., Ross, J., Macdonald, D. W., Mathai, J., Eaton, J., Marshall, A. J., Semiadi, G., Rustam, R., Bernard, H., Alfred, R., Samejima, H., Duckworth, J. W., Breitenmoser-Wuersten, C., Belant, J. L., Hofer, H., Wilting, A. (2013), The importance of correcting for sampling bias in MaxEnt species distribution models. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1366–1379. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12096
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Benta Wawasan Sdn Bhd
- British Ecological Society
- Chester Zoo – The North England Zoological Society
- Cleveland Metroparks
- The Clouded Leopard Project
- Columbus Zoo
- Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Flora Blossom Sdn Bhd
- Forest and Wildlife Research Center
- Mississippi State University
- Houston Zoo
- KTS Plantation Sdn Bhd
- Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research
- Malaysia Airlines
- Nashville Zoo
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
- Shared Earth Foundation
- The Usitawi Network
- Wild Cat Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!