The use of habitat suitability models and species–area relationships to predict extinction debts in coastal forests, South Africa
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1353–1365, November 2013
How to Cite
Olivier, P. I., van Aarde, R. J., Lombard, A. T. (2013), The use of habitat suitability models and species–area relationships to predict extinction debts in coastal forests, South Africa. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1353–1365. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12099
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation
- South African Department of Trade and Industry
- Richards Bay Minerals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!