Dramatic losses of specialist arable plants in Central Germany since the 1950s/60s – a cross-regional analysis
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1175–1187, September 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, S., Wesche, K., Krause, B., Leuschner, C. (2013), Dramatic losses of specialist arable plants in Central Germany since the 1950s/60s – a cross-regional analysis. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1175–1187. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12102
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Helene und Rudolf Glaser-Stiftung
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft
- State of Lower Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!