Do protected areas represent species' optimal climatic conditions? A test using Iberian water beetles
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1407–1417, November 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Fernández, D., Abellán, P., Picazo, F., Millán, A., Ribera, I., Lobo, J. M. (2013), Do protected areas represent species' optimal climatic conditions? A test using Iberian water beetles. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1407–1417. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12104
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Universidad de Murcia
- Fundación Séneca and the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- Spanish Ministry of Education
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Number: 023/2007
- Spanish Ministry of Environment. Grant Numbers: CGL2007-61665, CGL2010-15755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!