Biodiversity in saline coastal lagoons: patterns of distribution and human impacts on sponge and ascidian assemblages
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1394–1406, November 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, P. B., Roberts, D. E., Davis, A. R. (2013), Biodiversity in saline coastal lagoons: patterns of distribution and human impacts on sponge and ascidian assemblages. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1394–1406. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12108
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Wyong Shire Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!