Species-based risk assessments for biological invasions: advances and challenges
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1095–1105, September 2013
How to Cite
Kumschick, S., Richardson, D. M. (2013), Species-based risk assessments for biological invasions: advances and challenges. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1095–1105. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12110
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
- Research for Integrated Management of Invasive Alien Species
- Department of Environmental Affairs
- National Research Foundation (grant 85417 to DMR)
Appendix S1 The development, uses and adaptations of the Australian Weed Risk Assessment system (A-WRA).
Appendix S2 Risk assessment systems for vertebrates.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.