Testing large-scale conservation corridors designed for patterns and processes: comparative phylogeography of three tree species
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1418–1428, November 2013
How to Cite
Potts, A. J., Hedderson, T. A., Cowling, R. M. (2013), Testing large-scale conservation corridors designed for patterns and processes: comparative phylogeography of three tree species. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1418–1428. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12113
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- South African National Research Foundation
- Claude Leon Foundation
- University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!