On the front line: integrated habitat mapping for olive ridley sea turtles in the southeast Atlantic
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1518–1530, December 2013
How to Cite
Pikesley, S. K., Maxwell, S. M., Pendoley, K., Costa, D. P., Coyne, M. S., Formia, A., Godley, B. J., Klein, W., Makanga-Bahouna, J., Maruca, S., Ngouessono, S., Parnell, R. J., Pemo-Makaya, E., Witt, M. J. (2013), On the front line: integrated habitat mapping for olive ridley sea turtles in the southeast Atlantic. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1518–1530. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12118
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Darwin Initiative. Grant Number: STO-08-01
- National Science Foundation
- University of California Santa Cruz
- Achievement Awards for College Scientists
- Steve Blank
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Kwanda Base. Grant Number: STO-08-01
- Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund. Grant Number: STO-08-01
- Centre for the Dynamics and Evolution of the Land-Sea Interface
- Friends of Long Marine Laboratory
- Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles
- Marilyn Davis Memorial Scholarship
- UCSC Graduate Student Association
- Square's Landscaping and Kitchen Gardens, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!