Bioclimatic velocity: the pace of species exposure to climate change
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 169–180, February 2014
How to Cite
Serra-Diaz, J. M., Franklin, J., Ninyerola, M., Davis, F. W., Syphard, A. D., Regan, H. M., Ikegami, M. (2014), Bioclimatic velocity: the pace of species exposure to climate change. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 169–180. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12131
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- UAB mobility programme and the research group GRUMETS. Grant Number: 2009SGR1511
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64159
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0824708, EF-1065826 and EFG-1065864
Appendix S1 Species distribution models outline.
Appendix S2 Metrics of exposure descriptions.
Appendix S3 Range Change maps for each species, GCM and period.
Appendix S4 Bioclimatic velocity maps for each species, GCM and period.
Figure S1 Boxplots of accuracy results.
Figure S2 Boxplot of averaged bioclimatic velocity in ranges.
Table S1 Accuracy results of species distribution models.
Table S2 Results of metrics of exposure.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.