These authors contributed equally to this work.
Completeness of digital accessible knowledge of the plants of Brazil and priorities for survey and inventory
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 369–381, April 2014
How to Cite
Sousa-Baena, M. S., Garcia, L. C., Peterson, A. T. (2014), Completeness of digital accessible knowledge of the plants of Brazil and priorities for survey and inventory. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 369–381. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12136
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: 573883/2008-4, 563342/2010-2
- CNPq/EuropeanComission co-funded project EUBrazilOpenBio. Grant Numbers: FP7-ICT-2011/CNPq, 590052/2011-0
- Fulbright Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!