Engineering by an invasive species alters landscape-level ecosystem function, but does not affect biodiversity in freshwater systems
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 214–222, February 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, C. B., Vanessa Lencinas, M., Wallem, P. K., Valenzuela, A. E. J., Simanonok, M. P., Martínez Pastur, G. (2014), Engineering by an invasive species alters landscape-level ecosystem function, but does not affect biodiversity in freshwater systems. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 214–222. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12147
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Millennium Scientific Initiative. Grant Number: ICM P05-02
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: DEB-0407875
- Wildlife Conservation Society-Chile
- International Research Experience. Grant Number: OISE 0854350
- Coupled Nature-Human Systems . Grant Number: GEO 1262148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!