Forecasting plant range collapse in a mediterranean hotspot: when dispersal uncertainties matter
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 72–83, January 2014
How to Cite
Benito, B. M., Lorite, J., Pérez-Pérez, R., Gómez-Aparicio, L., Peñas, J. (2014), Forecasting plant range collapse in a mediterranean hotspot: when dispersal uncertainties matter. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 72–83. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12148
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Consejería de Economía, Innovación y Ciencia, Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: RNM-6734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!