Incorporating spatial constraints in different periods of the annual cycle improves species distribution model performance for a highly mobile bird species
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 515–528, May 2014
How to Cite
Cardador, L., Sardà-Palomera, F., Carrete, M., Mañosa, S. (2014), Incorporating spatial constraints in different periods of the annual cycle improves species distribution model performance for a highly mobile bird species. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 515–528. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12156
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: RYC-2009-04860
- Banco Santander
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!