These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Incorporating model complexity and spatial sampling bias into ecological niche models of climate change risks faced by 90 California vertebrate species of concern
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 334–343, March 2014
How to Cite
Warren, D. L., Wright, A. N., Seifert, S. N., Shaffer, H. B. (2014), Incorporating model complexity and spatial sampling bias into ecological niche models of climate change risks faced by 90 California vertebrate species of concern. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12160
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!