Amphibian diversity on the roof of Africa: unveiling the effects of habitat degradation, altitude and biogeography
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 297–308, March 2014
How to Cite
Zancolli, G., Steffan-Dewenter, I., Rödel, M.-O. (2014), Amphibian diversity on the roof of Africa: unveiling the effects of habitat degradation, altitude and biogeography. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 297–308. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12161
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- German Excellence Initiative to the Graduate School of Life Sciences
- University of Würzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!