These authors contributed equally to this work.
The pitfalls of ignoring behaviour when quantifying habitat selection
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 322–333, March 2014
How to Cite
Roever, C. L., Beyer, H. L., Chase, M. J., van Aarde, R. J. (2014), The pitfalls of ignoring behaviour when quantifying habitat selection. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 322–333. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12164
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
- University of Pretoria
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions (CEED)
- Environmental Decisions Group at the University of Queensland
- Botswana Department of Wildlife & National Parks
- Paul G. Allen Family Foundation
- Zoological Society of San Diego
- Botswana Government Conservation Trust Fund and Wilderness Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!