Major declines of woody plant species ranges under climate change in Yunnan, China
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 405–415, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M.-G., Zhou, Z.-K., Chen, W.-Y., Cannon, C. H., Raes, N., Slik, J. W. F. (2014), Major declines of woody plant species ranges under climate change in Yunnan, China. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 405–415. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12165
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- NWO – ALW. Grant Number: 819.01.014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!