Potential impacts of oil and gas development and climate change on migratory reindeer calving grounds across the Russian Arctic
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 416–429, April 2014
How to Cite
Kuemmerle, T., Baskin, L., Leitão, P. J., Prishchepov, A. V., Thonicke, K., Radeloff, V. C. (2014), Potential impacts of oil and gas development and climate change on migratory reindeer calving grounds across the Russian Arctic. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 416–429. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12167
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2010-265104
- NASA Land-Cover and Land-Use Change Program
- Einstein Foundation Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!