Critically endangered island endemic or peripheral population of a widespread species? Conservation genetics of Kikuchi's gecko and the global challenge of protecting peripheral oceanic island endemic vertebrates
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 756–772, July 2014
How to Cite
Siler, C. D., Oaks, J. R., Cobb, K., Ota, H., Brown, R. M. (2014), Critically endangered island endemic or peripheral population of a widespread species? Conservation genetics of Kikuchi's gecko and the global challenge of protecting peripheral oceanic island endemic vertebrates. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 756–772. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12169
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2014
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DEB 0804115
- University of Kansas Biodiversity Institute travel grants, and Fulbright and Fulbright-Hayes. Grant Numbers: EF-0334952, DEB 0743491, DEB 1011423
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: C-24570110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!