Identifying realistic recovery targets and conservation actions for tigers in a human-dominated landscape using spatially explicit densities of wild prey and their determinants
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 567–578, May 2014
How to Cite
Harihar, A., Pandav, B., MacMillan, D. C. (2014), Identifying realistic recovery targets and conservation actions for tigers in a human-dominated landscape using spatially explicit densities of wild prey and their determinants. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 567–578. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12174
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Kaplan Graduate Award
- Kathryn Fuller Doctoral Fellowship
- Rufford Small Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!