Spatio-temporal marine conservation planning to support high-latitude coral range expansion under climate change
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 859–871, August 2014
How to Cite
Makino, A., Yamano, H., Beger, M., Klein, C. J., Yara, Y., Possingham, H. P. (2014), Spatio-temporal marine conservation planning to support high-latitude coral range expansion under climate change. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 859–871. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12184
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Australian Research Council
- Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
- ITO Foundation
- University of Queensland
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund
- Ministry of the Environment
- ARC Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: DP110102153
- Discovery Early Career Research. Grant Number: CE110001014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!