Spatio-temporal marine conservation planning to support high-latitude coral range expansion under climate change
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 859–871, August 2014
How to Cite
Makino, A., Yamano, H., Beger, M., Klein, C. J., Yara, Y., Possingham, H. P. (2014), Spatio-temporal marine conservation planning to support high-latitude coral range expansion under climate change. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 859–871. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12184
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Australian Research Council
- Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
- ITO Foundation
- University of Queensland
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund
- Ministry of the Environment
- ARC Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: DP110102153
- Discovery Early Career Research. Grant Number: CE110001014
Figure S1 Variability of solutions within scenario 1.
Figure S2 Variability of solutions within scenario 2.
Figure S3 Variability of solutions within scenario 3.
Figure S4 Results of classification of combined solutions among all scenarios using multivariate normal mixture modelling.
|ddi12184-sup-0002-AppendixS1.docx||Word document||107K||Appendix S1 Detailed explanation of spatial and temporal connections.|
|ddi12184-sup-0003-AppendixS2.docx||Word document||97K||Appendix S2 Multivariate normal mixture modelling.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.