Isolated with persistence or dynamically connected? Genetic patterns in a common granite outcrop endemic
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 State of Western Australia. Diversity and Distributions © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 987–1001, September 2014
How to Cite
Tapper, S.-L., Byrne, M., Yates, C. J., Keppel, G., Hopper, S. D., Van Niel, K., Schut, A. G. T., Mucina, L., Wardell-Johnson, G. W. (2014), Isolated with persistence or dynamically connected? Genetic patterns in a common granite outcrop endemic. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 987–1001. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12185
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0990914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!