Spatial mismatch of phylogenetic diversity across three vertebrate groups and protected areas in Europe
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 674–685, June 2014
How to Cite
Zupan, L., Cabeza, M., Maiorano, L., Roquet, C., Devictor, V., Lavergne, S., Mouillot, D., Mouquet, N., Renaud, J., Thuiller, W. (2014), Spatial mismatch of phylogenetic diversity across three vertebrate groups and protected areas in Europe. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 674–685. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12186
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- European Research Council
- European Community's Seven Framework Programme FP7/2007-2013. Grant Number: 281422
- ANR project SCION. Grant Number: ANR-08-PEXT-03
- Rhône-Alpes region. Grant Number: CPER07_13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!