Modelling species distributional shifts across broad spatial extents by linking dynamic occupancy models with public-based surveys
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 786–796, July 2014
How to Cite
Santika, T., McAlpine, C. A., Lunney, D., Wilson, K. A., Rhodes, J. R. (2014), Modelling species distributional shifts across broad spatial extents by linking dynamic occupancy models with public-based surveys. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 786–796. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12189
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!