Scale-dependent effects of landscape variables on gene flow and population structure in bats
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1173–1185, October 2014
How to Cite
Razgour, O., Rebelo, H., Puechmaille, S. J., Juste, J., Ibáñez, C., Kiefer, A., Burke, T., Dawson, D. A., Jones, G. (2014), Scale-dependent effects of landscape variables on gene flow and population structure in bats. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 1173–1185. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12200
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Bat Conservation Trust
- NERC Facility
- University of Sheffield. Grant Number: NBAF548
- Fundação para Ciência Tecnologia
- IRCSET-Marie Curie Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!