Plant invasions are context-dependent: multiscale effects of climate, human activity and habitat
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 720–731, June 2014
How to Cite
González-Moreno, P., Diez, J. M., Ibáñez, I., Font, X., Vilà, M. (2014), Plant invasions are context-dependent: multiscale effects of climate, human activity and habitat. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 720–731. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12206
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: MONTES CSD2008-00040, RIXFUTUR CGL2009-7515
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: RNM-4031
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CGL2009-13317-C03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!