Here be dragons: a tool for quantifying novelty due to covariate range and correlation change when projecting species distribution models
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1147–1159, October 2014
How to Cite
Mesgaran, M. B., Cousens, R. D., Webber, B. L. (2014), Here be dragons: a tool for quantifying novelty due to covariate range and correlation change when projecting species distribution models. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 1147–1159. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12209
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- University of Melbourne John McKenzie Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
- CSIRO Climate Adaptation and Biosecurity Flagships
- Australian Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!