Metacommunity structure in a highly fragmented forest: has deforestation in the Atlantic Forest altered historic biogeographic patterns?
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1058–1070, September 2014
How to Cite
de la Sancha, N. U., Higgins, C. L., Presley, S. J., Strauss, R. E. (2014), Metacommunity structure in a highly fragmented forest: has deforestation in the Atlantic Forest altered historic biogeographic patterns?. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 1058–1070. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12210
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2014
- Fulbright Fellowship (Institute of International Education - US Department of State)
- The Marshall Field Collection Fund of Field Museum of Natural History
- Mary Rice Foundation
- American Philosophical Society
- Clark Exploration Fund
- Latin American Award (American Society of Mammalogists)
- Department of Biological Sciences
- TTU Association of Biologists Mini-grant
- Memorial Endowed Scholarship (TTU)
- Michelle C. Knapp Memorial Scholarship (TTU)
- AT&T McNair Fellowship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Award
- Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering at the University of Connecticut. Grant Number: DEB-0620910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!