A 40-year, continent-wide, multispecies assessment of relevant climate predictors for species distribution modelling
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1285–1295, November 2014
How to Cite
Barbet-Massin, M., Jetz, W. (2014), A 40-year, continent-wide, multispecies assessment of relevant climate predictors for species distribution modelling. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 1285–1295. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12229
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
- EU. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2011-IOF
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DBI 0960550, DEB 1026764
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX11AP72G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!