Uncertainty associated with survey design in Species Distribution Models
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1258–1269, November 2014
How to Cite
Tessarolo, G., Rangel, T. F., Araújo, M. B., Hortal, J. (2014), Uncertainty associated with survey design in Species Distribution Models. Diversity and Distributions, 20: 1258–1269. doi: 10.1111/ddi.12236
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- CAPES REUNI
- PDSE. Grant Number: 11842121
- CNPq research. Grant Numbers: 564718/2010-6, 474774/2011-2, 310117/2011-9
- Integrated Program of IC&DT. Grant Number: 1/SAESCTN/ALENT-07-0224-FEDER-00175
- Spanish DGCyT RyC Fellowship
- Brazilian CNPq Visiting Researcher. Grant Number: 400130⁄2010-6
- CSIC-CNPq cooperation project. Grant Number: 2011BR0071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!