While absolving them from responsibility, I would like to thank Michael Burawoy, Jamie Cross, Asher Ghertner, Daniel Immerwahr, Colin Pace, Suchi Pande, Jonathan Parry, Raka Ray, Ian Scoones, Wendy Wolford and the anonymous reviewers of Development and Change.
Regimes of Dispossession: From Steel Towns to Special Economic Zones
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Governing the Global Land Grab: The Role of the State in the Rush for Land
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 381–407, March 2013
How to Cite
Levien, M. (2013), Regimes of Dispossession: From Steel Towns to Special Economic Zones. Development and Change, 44: 381–407. doi: 10.1111/dech.12012
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!