The authors wish to thank Ruth Hall, Wendy Wolford, Sara Keene and the anonymous referees for their valuable comments on an earlier version of this article.
Competition over Authority and Access: International Land Deals in Madagascar
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Governing the Global Land Grab: The Role of the State in the Rush for Land
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 357–379, March 2013
How to Cite
Burnod, P., Gingembre, M. and Andrianirina Ratsialonana, R. (2013), Competition over Authority and Access: International Land Deals in Madagascar. Development and Change, 44: 357–379. doi: 10.1111/dech.12015
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!