I wish to thank the anonymous reviewers, as well as Wendy Wolford, Sara Keene and Yves-Pol Hémonin for their valuable comments and for the time and patience they devoted to the early versions of this manuscript.
State Involvement, Land Grabbing and Counter-Insurgency in Colombia
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Governing the Global Land Grab: The Role of the State in the Rush for Land
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 211–232, March 2013
How to Cite
Grajales, J. (2013), State Involvement, Land Grabbing and Counter-Insurgency in Colombia. Development and Change, 44: 211–232. doi: 10.1111/dech.12019
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!