Research for this paper was supported by a Standard Research Grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. I would like to thank two anonymous reviewers for Development and Change for constructive feedback. I would also like to recognize the generous advice and ongoing support of Jacquie Best, Randall Germain, Michael Chu and Dwight Hesse. Invaluable research assistance was provided by Monty Bal. As usual, any errors or omissions are solely my responsibility.
The Financialization of Micro-Credit
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 473–499, May 2013
How to Cite
Aitken, R. (2013), The Financialization of Micro-Credit. Development and Change, 44: 473–499. doi: 10.1111/dech.12027
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!