This article owes much to the late Kobus Pienaar who urged me to write it, and discussed and debated many of its key points with me. Thanks also to two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and corrections of earlier versions of this article.
Urban Land Restitution and the Struggle for Social Citizenship in South Africa
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 965–989, July 2013
How to Cite
Beyers, C. (2013), Urban Land Restitution and the Struggle for Social Citizenship in South Africa. Development and Change, 44: 965–989. doi: 10.1111/dech.12041
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!