The author is grateful to Terrence Yu for his help in translating complicated Chinese terms and phrases into English. He is indebted to Jack Hou and the journal's referees for comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. He also thanks the National Science Council of Taiwan for financial support.
How China Navigated the Dilemma of Trade Liberalization and Government Revenues
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 991–1012, July 2013
How to Cite
Guo, Y.-H. (2013), How China Navigated the Dilemma of Trade Liberalization and Government Revenues. Development and Change, 44: 991–1012. doi: 10.1111/dech.12048
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!