This research was conducted with financial support from the Australian Research Council (ARC Discovery Project DP0880244). We wish to thank the local poverty alleviation officials in the counties of Anze, Fushan, Jixian and in city of Linfen for their assistance. We also acknowledge the helpful comments of the referees. We are, above all, grateful to the resettled peasants for their hospitality: they were generous with their time and knowledge.
‘Voluntary’ Poverty Alleviation Resettlement in China
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1159–1180, September 2013
How to Cite
Xue, L., Wang, M. Y. and Xue, T. (2013), ‘Voluntary’ Poverty Alleviation Resettlement in China. Development and Change, 44: 1159–1180. doi: 10.1111/dech.12054
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0880244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!