We would like to thank Greg Chin for his comments and many discussions about this topic. Thank you also to Brian MacLean and the referees of Development and Change for helpful comments. We acknowledge funding from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Renminbi Internationalization: A Journey to Where?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Globalization with Chinese Characteristics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1363–1385, November 2013
How to Cite
Bowles, P. and Wang, B. (2013), Renminbi Internationalization: A Journey to Where?. Development and Change, 44: 1363–1385. doi: 10.1111/dech.12058
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!