I am grateful to the reviewers of an earlier draft of this paper for their helpful comments.
What Contribution Can China Make to Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Globalization with Chinese Characteristics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1295–1316, November 2013
How to Cite
Kaplinsky, R. (2013), What Contribution Can China Make to Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa?. Development and Change, 44: 1295–1316. doi: 10.1111/dech.12059
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!