The author acknowledges the support of the FP7 large-scale integrated research project GR:EEN — Global Re-ordering: Evolution through European Networks — European Commission Project Number 266809. I would like to thank Kevin Hewison, Ian Taylor, Pang Zhongying, Wang Yong, Rosemary Foot, Andre Broome and the referees of Development and Change for their very helpful comments.
China and the South: Objectives, Actors and Interactions
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Globalization with Chinese Characteristics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1273–1294, November 2013
How to Cite
Breslin, S. (2013), China and the South: Objectives, Actors and Interactions. Development and Change, 44: 1273–1294. doi: 10.1111/dech.12060
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!