I would like to thank the participants of the workshop ‘China Rising: Toward a New Global-Asia Era’ at the University of Bristol (5–6 December 2011) for their thoughtful comments. I also thank Lillian Murphy for her assistance in compiling the data, and the anonymous reviewers for their feedback. Any mistakes are mine.
China: Saviour or Challenger of the Dollar Hegemony?
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Globalization with Chinese Characteristics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1341–1361, November 2013
How to Cite
Hung, H.-f. (2013), China: Saviour or Challenger of the Dollar Hegemony?. Development and Change, 44: 1341–1361. doi: 10.1111/dech.12063
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!