I thank Lina Chancel, Ding Hao, Jason Tower, Katrin Seidel, Thy Try, Wang Ying, Yun Heng, Gu Xia, General Managers Bai, Li and Wan, and the staff of Sinohydro Cambodia for sharing information and facilitating access to work sites. I am particularly grateful for Touch Siphat's help. Comments by Xiang Biao, Heather Hindman, Peggy Levitt, Zhang Juan, Julie Chu and the anonymous reviewers on different versions of this paper served as inspiration.
Chinese Investors, Labour Discipline and Developmental Cosmopolitanism
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Globalization with Chinese Characteristics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1387–1405, November 2013
How to Cite
Pál, N. (2013), Chinese Investors, Labour Discipline and Developmental Cosmopolitanism. Development and Change, 44: 1387–1405. doi: 10.1111/dech.12064
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!