We are grateful to Development and Change's referees for their insightful comments on earlier drafts of this and the other articles that compose the special issue. Additionally, Jeffrey Henderson wishes to thank the Leverhulme Trust for funding some of the research on which the introductory article draws.
Globalization with Chinese Characteristics: Externalization, Dynamics and Transformations
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Special Issue: Globalization with Chinese Characteristics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1221–1253, November 2013
How to Cite
Henderson, J., Appelbaum, R. P. and Ho, S. Y. (2013), Globalization with Chinese Characteristics: Externalization, Dynamics and Transformations. Development and Change, 44: 1221–1253. doi: 10.1111/dech.12066
Earlier versions of all the articles in this special issue were presented at a conference jointly organized by the Universities of Bristol, Hong Kong and California at Santa Barbara and held in Bristol, 5–6 December 2011. We wish to thank our Hong Kong colleague, Ian Holliday, for working with us on the conference. Generous financial support for the conference was provided by the Chiang Ching-Kuo Foundation (Grant: CS009-U-10) and the Bristol Vice Chancellor's East Asia Fund. Additional funds came from the British Inter-Universities China Centre and the Colston Research Society. We are grateful to all these agencies for their support.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!