The authors would like to thank Samuel DuBois, Lisa Bossenbroek, Margreet Zwarteveen and the three anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on earlier versions of this paper. The research was carried out under the umbrella of the international Justicia Hídrica/Water Justice Alliance (www.justiciahidrica.org) and the ‘Transnationalization of Local Water Battles’ research programme, supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
Sustainability Standards and the Water Question
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 205–230, March 2014
How to Cite
Vos, J. and Boelens, R. (2014), Sustainability Standards and the Water Question. Development and Change, 45: 205–230. doi: 10.1111/dech.12083
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!