This article is part of the research project ‘Global Research Network – Social Protection in East Asia’ (NRF-2010–220-B00027), supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea. The authors are grateful for useful comments from the anonymous referees, and from Martin Kaiser-Seeleib and Youngmin Kim. The corresponding author is Eunju Kim.
Poverty Reduction and Good Governance: Examining the Rationale of the Millennium Development Goals
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 353–375, March 2014
How to Cite
Kwon, H.-j. and Kim, E. (2014), Poverty Reduction and Good Governance: Examining the Rationale of the Millennium Development Goals. Development and Change, 45: 353–375. doi: 10.1111/dech.12084
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!