Fieldwork and data analysis for this article were supported by grants from the Brown School at Washington University, the Center for New Institutional Social Sciences and the Taraknath Das Foundation at the Southern Asia Institute at Columbia University. I am grateful to three anonymous referees and the editorial board of Development and Change for useful comments and feedback on revisions.
Development in an Era of Economic Reform in India
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 710–731, July 2014
How to Cite
Daftary, D. (2014), Development in an Era of Economic Reform in India. Development and Change, 45: 710–731. doi: 10.1111/dech.12101
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!