The author expresses sincere thanks to Sumangala Damodaran, Naveen Kanalu and Gautam Mody for valuable discussions, comments and inputs. The author also thanks Amrita Chhachhi and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on the previous drafts of this paper.
Is Labour Still a Relevant Category for Praxis? Critical Reflections on Some Contemporary Discourses on Work and Labour in Capitalism
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 941–962, September 2014
How to Cite
Bhattacharya, S. (2014), Is Labour Still a Relevant Category for Praxis? Critical Reflections on Some Contemporary Discourses on Work and Labour in Capitalism. Development and Change, 45: 941–962. doi: 10.1111/dech.12123
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!