The research underlying this article was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 71272155).
Distribution Channel Network and Relational Performance: The Intervening Mechanism of Adaptive Distribution Flexibility†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 915–950, October 2013
How to Cite
Yu, K., Cadeaux, J. and Song, H. (2013), Distribution Channel Network and Relational Performance: The Intervening Mechanism of Adaptive Distribution Flexibility. Decision Sciences, 44: 915–950. doi: 10.1111/deci.12040
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71272155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!